Holy Flarking Shnit.....
Check this out:
Now, I know most of you prefer the usual singer/songwriter/wanker when it comes to musical taste, but who doesn't appreciate a kick-ass drum solo once in a while?
Oh, forgot to mention that the kid's twelve years old. FUCKING TWELVE YEARS OLD!!! And it's actually tasteful!! Pay attention to about 2:05 and 6:25 into it.....absolutely incredible....
Meanwhile, I've gotta go teach ta-ti-ti-ta to a bunch of ADD kids of the same age tomorrow...maybe i'll just show'em this video and say "DO IT".
think i'll go listen to some Helix.
Thomas Barbara Crosbie
Hot as a pistol, loaded like a gun
Now, I know most of you prefer the usual singer/songwriter/wanker when it comes to musical taste, but who doesn't appreciate a kick-ass drum solo once in a while?
Oh, forgot to mention that the kid's twelve years old. FUCKING TWELVE YEARS OLD!!! And it's actually tasteful!! Pay attention to about 2:05 and 6:25 into it.....absolutely incredible....
Meanwhile, I've gotta go teach ta-ti-ti-ta to a bunch of ADD kids of the same age tomorrow...maybe i'll just show'em this video and say "DO IT".
think i'll go listen to some Helix.
Thomas Barbara Crosbie
Hot as a pistol, loaded like a gun





















8 Comments:
Heheheh. Good old Barb Crosbie.
that was pretty incredible.
one hand and what not
*Janes, my orchestra played a concert with a Paul Bissell (sp?) miremba soloist.... it was pretty amazing... have you ever heard of him??? pretty amazing percussion stuff.
and you know, they always say that if mozart was alive he would have been a movie composer.... I think he'd be more like this, right? maybe a little jazz phenom...
Paul Bissell? Can't say I've heard the name. There's a TON of marimba soloists out there all of whom are absolutely incredible.
oh yeah, Mozart would be a fuckin' shredder. might dabble in movies here and there, but my guess is either Prog Rock or Jazz. (Probably wouldn't want to associate himself with hacks like Philip Glass.)
Beethoven would be metal all the way. Same with Stravinsky, but more hardcore.
hey hey, thanks for the comments on my post. here's a thought for the day:
fuck you janes.
TBC
well, that was harsh. woops!
sorry janeso, low blow. what i'd like to know is, anyone know where matthew is??? where is he???
tbc
ps how's the ol education going??
mmm, that was inapropriately harsh, ;) hehehe... yeah, Where is matthew?
and bissell is a composer, janesey
Ow...my feelings...
and good question...where IS matthew?
Anyways, education is going good. Not used to all of this typing...I've written two 4000 word essays in 3 days, and have another 2000 word essay due tomorrow. All complete bullshit. Other than that, it's a laugh!
A composer, eh? In that case I definitely haven't heard of him. I'll ask around the percussion studio tomorrow...
werd
luke:
more good percussion playing
Post a Comment
<< Home