Sunday, March 05, 2006

A little Competition:


Who did the most interesting thing this weekend? (we can vote later)

I'll start: this weekend, I went to a real-live Texas Honky Tonk
Ginny's Little Longhorn. . . a place that only sells beer, but you can bring your own liquor. And some friends even got cut-off by Ginny.

13 Comments:

Blogger Student said...

Jill and I met up with my office "mate" and awkwardly followed her and her many friends to a vietnamese restaurant. afterwards, they went to a concert, and we went to other bars. Jill threw up in her handbag and we went home. Saturday, we watched the movie Sex, Lies and Videotape--afterwards we cooked cockroaches on the DVD with a single match. That was dinner. Sunday, we went to a street festival, then hung out with the guy with the office next to mine's friends. Then we went to his house and had a guiness. Subsequently, Jill revomited in her handbag.

Who can top THAT?

Mon Mar 06, 12:22:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

In a shameless display of internet tom(getit??)foolery, Luke got PWN3D.

I didn't do anything exciting this weekend, unless you count haircuts (6 months since the last!). If you did (like me), you'd be pretty boring.

Mon Mar 06, 02:39:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I went to a student's dance recital. Top THAT, bitchez!!

Mon Mar 06, 02:51:00 AM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Mar 06, 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

I started the weekend with a joyous rendezvous with friends at Cory, Brad and Tom Campbell’s pad. Here we drank and enjoyed laughing at the stupidity of people who are made famous for looking like a horse and marrying an ex-Beetle. During the show I would fetch a drink during every commercial break. This lead to the consumption of half of a 26er during the one hour program. The next hour was recited to me the following day by friends which included: 1. Calling people I don’t really know 2. Crawling on the floor 3. Other miscellaneous asshole activities. One thing I DO remember is the world spinning around me and a two hour puke fest 2006. I woke up six hours later on the washroom floor, shaking from the cold.

Saturday was spent in recovery and at the biggest Hey Rosetta show to date down at the ol’ Majestic. Sunday I won at poker. (Net profit for Jacob for the calendar year 2006, $15)… *sigh* my life’s a joke.

Oh, and at some point I saved a lot of money by purchasing TWO double CHEESEburgers for $3!!! I couldn’t afford NOT to get them.

Mon Mar 06, 11:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched luke shower...

the mysterious blogger

Mon Mar 06, 07:02:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Ha! The Joke's on You, Mysterious Blogger...

I took No shower this weekend! (that's right)

Jill: do you really have a handbag? and if so, has it been vomited in recently?

And, no, as Phil said, I can't top that.

Jaboc: that's sweet..... I miss the HR shows!!! this one was deluxe. sorry about the terrible drunkenness.

Laura: Christian Metalcore--- what can you say to that !?!?! I can just say that I never would have been involved, hahaha.

Who's deleting all their comments!?!?!?

Mon Mar 06, 09:57:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

I had to deal with Jacob being sick and then I tucked him in on the floor. How do I post pictures? And then...well I did the same things as Jacob except I won $50 betting on the Oscars! Matthew? Matthew Beverly? Too bad Andrew isn't posting anymore, but I'm glad to see the anonymous blogger return. Hmm, I wonder who that could be??? It's Tom, their both Tom.

Wed Mar 08, 12:57:00 AM  
Blogger jill said...

for the record...i didnt throw up in my handbag this weekend

Wed Mar 08, 01:39:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

This just in...Coco Bean 123 loses on account of false embellishments and out-right lies.

good job on the fitty, C-Butter. That's some pretty high stakes~
(i hope you do have pics of jacob writhing on the floor... hit the little picture icon to upload).

I hope it's tom.

Wed Mar 08, 01:47:00 AM  
Blogger Janezy said...

Friday afternoon I applied for my internship in Corner Brook!! Harlow fell through...long story involving the shittiness of the English Curriclum that I want no part of. Friday night I went to the house of one Josh Ward (bass player in HR) to drink lots and curse at the television, but ended up being dragged down to the Duke instead by my boss. Did I see Laura there, or am I making things up again?

Saturday I won $30 bucks in a poker game, which brings the net profit for the calendar year to $95 (sorry Jacob...let me know when you play next time, so I can take your money...).

After that, I stayed home to watch Season 4 of Curb your Enthusiasm...at least I WANTED to...the DVD set I purchased on Friday turned out to be malfunctional. Some idiot went glue-gun-trigger-happy on the inside of the case, so I couldn't get the discs out. Pissed off, I ended up watching some shitty movie with the not-at-all-shitty Jean Reno.

side note: I brought the DVD's back on Monday mornig and exchanged it, but THAT copy was also busted, but in a different way. I brought THAT one back later on, but IT was busted in a completely DIFFERENT way! Fuckin' Walmart and their sub-par slave labour...

Sunday my computer busted, so I kind of just sat on my couch, staring at the wall the whole day.

exciting? no. interesting? no.

Wed Mar 08, 02:20:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

I don't know why I didn't chime in with this before:

I don't know what's grosser, watching luke take a shower, or hanging around luke for a full weekend when he doesn't take a shower! :)

Wed Mar 08, 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

comeon, Phil, you know the answer to that:
The former is Delicious. For you and me. The latter... not so pleasant(nutritious?)

hahaha. nice call, though.

Wed Mar 08, 02:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home