Thursday, May 04, 2006

A Threadless Public Service Announcement


I'm a big fan, although I've never bought one of their Tees. But the folks at Threadless are having their Spring Sale on now, for anyone who has bought before, or is interested. Their stuff is pretty primo.

I'd have a hard time picking, but I might settle on the one pictured here titled "SNACK". Cleverly... and I think the artist a local San Martian. So that's kewl too. Ya heard, Bird?
P.S. who's bought one, and how do they make em' so dang purdy? I wish I had me a lil' Photoshop. PAZ!

3 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

I've got two, Pandamonium and A Fathom Farewell -- both Ross Zeitz designed, coincidentally.

I think Honest Tee is a riot, and I will have to get Dark Side of the Garden and E = MC Escher at some point in the future. Snack is awesome too, but it was way more awesome on green.

Thu May 04, 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

OUUUUU i LOVE all of those...

esp. Fathom F. and EC=.

and everyone says that about the Green. I don't think so... i like the red. it's just the fact that there's a shirt in green... there should just be more green shirts in general.

here's to GREEN shirts!

Thu May 04, 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I just ordered "Dark Side of the Garden" for a certain someone. These are great shirts!! :D

P.S. Matchew, lovin' the epic commenting!

Sat May 06, 03:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home