Saturday, June 03, 2006

Fuck you Sony.



After accepting the fact that my previous PS2 had seen it's last action, and a couple attempts to bitch at Sony, I was forced to go out and upgrade to the new slim PS2 tonite. It's remarkable to insert a disc and have it load immediately, rather than taking 20 minutes to repeatedly open and close, and reset the machine in hopes of bypassing its shitiness and tricking it to actually read the game. Reminds me of the constant blowing into the NES and its cartridges, probably reminds Cory of the constant blowing he administers to any willing male partner.

So thank you Sony, not only was my $500 not good enough for my first PS2, he's another $100. I hope the PS3 is a fucking gigantic Turbo Grafix 16-esque catastrophe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

At 5 or 6 hundred USD, I can't imagine PS3 will be anything but.

Sat Jun 03, 03:18:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Wait now, I'm confused, so there's 2 different kinds of PS2's ? like 2 generations called PS2? wacky videogames.

And cartridges: boy, that was the day, huh? Super Nintendo was the peak of video gaming as far as I can tell. the peak babay.

Cory, i'll be home soon m'luv ;)

Sat Jun 03, 01:51:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

my theory is if you got it flaunt it. so im down with having a load of ps2s and 3s. i stand by my cocobro's right to spread joy throughout the community, and i don't think that deserves mockery.

Sat Jun 03, 11:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home