Tuesday, May 30, 2006

royale with cheese




Just returned from 2 weeks of wind and rain in beautiful Montreal and I am ready to embrace the St.John's summer! Unfortunately, St.John's does not have a Krispy Kreme and is way behind in it's poutine. During my travels to Quebec City I did stumble upon the swankiest Burger King you're likely to see outside of Beverly Hills. I also rode my first rollercoaster during my trip and I'm still trying to get the stain out of my underpants.

3 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

All (many of?) the fast food places in Quebec City have exteriors like that, at least in the vieux. To any MDJH people who went on the QC trip back with Mme French, recall a similar-on-the-outside McDonalds we visited?

I think it makes them look sweet, even if its still a fast food place on the inside.

Thu Jun 01, 02:08:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

HAha. We'll call that "Le Burger King"

So glad to hear your great love of the Krispie Kreme Mr. Gauci. . . It is the best donut in the world, man, an evil beyond any other. You can feel the fat ooze out of it, and into your fingers. And then it literally melts in your mouth. literally, like doughy PopRocks. Deeeeeelicious!

and weird, it turns out, I love Rollercoasters, but the Tea-cup ride makes me wanna puke.

Thu Jun 01, 04:13:00 AM  
Blogger brad. said...

I almost did puke on the tea cups, mostly because I was hungover.

Thu Jun 01, 12:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home