My Brother's havin' a Bash. . .

Just passing along the info for those of you in the vincinity. Should be a good time, as themed parties go, (while paling, obviously, in comparison with Jacock's).
Here's the info:
Summer starts early at Swilers Rugby Club with a Black and White Party hosted by the Commerce Class of 2007 Council
Friday, June 16th, 8PM.
Dress in all white, all black, or your fave combo of the 2 shades to really take advantage of the many surprises council has in store.
Stay tuned for news of BIG Heineken beer specials, other Molson product specials, and prize giveaways!!!
This won't be your grandparents' party, so bring your friends for the kick-off of the summer party season!!!





















9 Comments:
A few weeks ago myself and Jacob went to a kegger to support some kids in Africa, the commerce class of 2007 is an organization I just can't support. If I were to go however, I would certainly wear blackface.
P.S. has anyone seen the "Manlaw" commercials for Miller Lite, I think their fucking hillarious and also very accurate.
Man, it'd be great to actually SEE that pic. ;p
CC Butter: I LOVE those Manlaw commercials. They're hilarious (one "l").
Unlike the description of said party, my summer starts when I see Cory in his two piece.
[Edit]: fixed said photo. happy Sue?
ps. Cory, maybe you should tell us some of your "man laws" I know you got some floatin' around out there. or maybe it's first rule about manclub- don't talk about manlaws!!!!
I've said too much.
If that's the best poster idea a bunch of marketing types could come up with, the commercials we see on NTV aren't going to get any better for a long time to come...
well, it'd be cool to see the white bottle morph into geoff sterling's head, and the guy morph into the ntv hummer. that'd be pretty cool.
HAHAHAHAHA.
With Fred Hutton and/or Lynn Burry doing cameos and voiceover.
Phil: why you wanna be hatin' on the Logo- word? I mean, it does still have a long way to go . . .
Compared to this
Notice the sparkle. . . too bad Jeff Sterling's head isn't there instead.
Post a Comment
<< Home