Anyway, American Express Commercial, Here We Go
Friends, I have been witholding this work of art for a few weeks now, but it has been long enough, and I must now give it away to the outside world. So, lucky you, dear reader.
Lucky you.
Via: VideoSift
Oh, & this archival film footage is also of some interest, complements of your friend and mine, Mondo Monda.
I bid you adieu,
Cordialement, je suis votre,
Sr. L.R.L Quintonius
Rio, Brazil, Le 2 Juin 2006
[EDIT]: Is this Not the best commercial you have ever seen in your whole frikin' life?
Lucky you.
Via: VideoSift
Oh, & this archival film footage is also of some interest, complements of your friend and mine, Mondo Monda.
I bid you adieu,
Cordialement, je suis votre,
Sr. L.R.L Quintonius
Rio, Brazil, Le 2 Juin 2006
[EDIT]: Is this Not the best commercial you have ever seen in your whole frikin' life?





















2 Comments:
very good commercial. makes me wish i had a credit card...
damn straight- Wes Anderson could get you a credit card, biotch!
I can't believe ppl. aren't more into this commercial/work of art. Not as big Wes Anderson fans as I thought. . . I'm obsessed with his stuff.
"Okay, Makin' movies, how do you do it, what's it like?"
did anyone watch Mondo Monda? I only watched a few mins. I think it's on the DVD for LIfe Aquatic.
Next up for Wes? he's making a stop motion(?) film of Roald Dahl's Fantastic Mr. Fox can't wait.
Peazze.
Post a Comment
<< Home