Photosososos!
Dear Huddlrs, please start posting more choice photos on Flickr! Luke has already pointed out what the username and password are (holyroodhuddle and the same as you ophoto people use), so go upload!
Recently added were some cute Quidi pictures for everyone's oohing and ahhing pleasure. If others are interested in making this a more serious endeavour, I'd be happy to make it a pro account (so we could basically upload as much as we want. Currently, there is a 20MB limit per month. Similarly, there is a k-radical uploader for us mac people: Flickr Uploadr, and for windows people, there's a similar programs, all of which are available here.
Recently added were some cute Quidi pictures for everyone's oohing and ahhing pleasure. If others are interested in making this a more serious endeavour, I'd be happy to make it a pro account (so we could basically upload as much as we want. Currently, there is a 20MB limit per month. Similarly, there is a k-radical uploader for us mac people: Flickr Uploadr, and for windows people, there's a similar programs, all of which are available here.





















1 Comments:
phil. I agree! more uploading. but man, the 20 MB limit cramps the huddle's style, I think.
and if we get a pro account, it would be sweet. but would it be a mess???
Maybe NOT! because flickr. is almost certainly the best internet photo sharing tool in the world. ;) and certainly the best organized.
i'm down. 2 bucks each!?!? per year. we could 'pay pal' you, maybe?!?!? or who/whatever.
Post a Comment
<< Home