Friday, November 03, 2006

Coming Home

Hey dudes. I'm on my way to Newfoundland, I'll be there around noon tomorrow for about a week. My nan's dying so I'm going home to say goodbye then to help with the funeral. Maybe we could get together for an evening? Expect a call from me!

10 Comments:

Blogger Student said...

hey sue, we (jill and me) are really sorry to hear that, i hope it's a good visit--i'm sure you'll be really happy you went.

Sat Nov 04, 12:55:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Hey Susan~ our condolences from down South . . .

But, hope you enjoy your trip back home.

Sat Nov 04, 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Thanks guys. She's still hanging in there and we must have just about everyone from all the provinces here now. There's a dinner party at my house tonight (to feed them all) so I'm busy tonight. I'll give Jaboc or Cory or someone a call tomorrow though.

Sat Nov 04, 04:15:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

To fill everyone in, 'cause I'm sure Susan is exhausted, her grandmother passed away this evening, quite peacefully so I was told.

Chin up Sue! Quidi and I are thinking about you.

Sun Nov 05, 01:04:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Philbird! :~) We're having the wake tomorrow and the funeral on Tuesday but I'm definitely up to chill out on Wednesday, St. John'sers. We'll have to plan something.

Sun Nov 05, 05:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Hey Susan, I'm very sorry to hear about your nan. I hope you're hanging in there.
Give me or Cory a call sometime later this week. Cory work pretty late (1130) but we can still hang if that is too late for you.

Sun Nov 05, 06:00:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Jacob, I'll definitely be calling, especially since I'm at Barrett's all day tomorrow which is just up the road from you. I'm on Vancouver time so 11:30pm isn't late for me!

Sun Nov 05, 10:32:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

did you guys get together afterwards? any dt action? funtimes at lotties????????????????????

ah, good ol lotties. the cocobrodres LOVE THE LOTTIES. yessir.

Mon Nov 06, 09:07:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

No getting together yet. It snowed last night though! Anyways, off to the funeral (I have to read a reading!) and then to Conception Bay to bury her with Pop.

Tue Nov 07, 08:03:00 AM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

Friday Hey Rosetta is playing at the Majestic, will you still be here? I might be off on Thursday and/or Friday, give us a call when you get home.

Tue Nov 07, 12:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home