Monday, December 04, 2006

World geography

How well can YOU pick out countries on a map? Play here.

My best score so far is 65 or 63 or something. Not great.

Observations:

- too many African countries!
- my East Europe is weak.

4 Comments:

Blogger Coco butter said...

I'm cunfused, the term "play here" implies some type of ammusement is to be had. I only need to know the countries from the Risk board, the normal Risk board, not the one with "Quebec" and "Ontario" and other such foolishness.

Mon Dec 04, 09:47:00 PM  
Blogger Hin-chay said...

I got 83. The worst part is the map -- there's no way you can keep it at full zoom and still be able to click the small countries. And if you zoom in it takes too much time to move around.

Cory, I'm still holding out for Irkutsk to pop up.

Is there really such a foolish Risk board with that stuff on it?

Tue Dec 05, 07:59:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

ummm, is it still fun if you only get a 36?

and that's my best score so far! for shame...

But who really knows where Burkina Faso is? Not this guy!

Also, what's with the zoom? I can' t move around or anything- does it just automatically go to the right continent? I had some probs with it, bob.

Tue Dec 05, 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger Hin-chay said...

Hey, my mom is from Burkina Faso.

Wed Dec 06, 10:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home