Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The telegram roundup, and the new blogger

So, first, as you can see above the beautiful new header, now lies a hideous bar. . . I know, and it is as disdainful to I, as to ye. Alas, logging onto said site today, I was forced into a corner to 'upgrade' the blog. I knew this day would come eventually. *Tears* at least Cory is happy again.

On to the news.

Not sure who reads the actual Telegram (I prefer calling it the Evening Telegram. . . it sounds so...british?), but online, 2 interesting stories for your perusal...

The first: Tom, I think this is a story involving Paul O'neil (the historian) and your late grandmother Crosbie. Not especially good, but that's besides the overall point, I suppose...

Interesting to see it in the news...

And less importantly: I hope none of you ladies (or men who like to dress like ladies) spent much time afterhours at Big Bite Pizza DT... but only because i wasn't invited. And, a question: does this make Big Bite much more or much less delicious?

5 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

That switchover was much more painful than I figured it should be.

Tue Jan 30, 02:50:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

yeah, i agree-

how so, for you?

Tue Jan 30, 06:27:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Test. Weird how it says I'm "Susan" and not "WhiteLily". This is a weird update!

P.S. I also love the Evening Telegram better than the Telegram.

Tue Jan 30, 09:39:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

The Evening Telegram is for old fogeys, The Telegram is hip and cool. You're all just jealous that Jacob, Matthew and I (and Scruton) got to go to some kind of event where they announced they were making the change. At least I thing that was part of the event, regardless we all got free hats and frisbees. Actually most of us got free hats, Matthew lost his or something and was mocked by the Rowe clan as only the Rowe clan can. Good times.

Tue Jan 30, 09:47:00 PM  
Blogger rowetisserie said...

Yeah, I remember that event...It was Jacob's and Rachel Deal's first kiss. I told him he used too much tongue but she seemed to be into it.

Fri Feb 02, 02:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home