Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Greeeen Tea, English Teaee!!!

DSC03398.JPG

For any foolz still ignant, there's been a Pacific Huddle Conference this past weeknd, and oh- what a huddle it's been! Here is but a very very small sample of some of our amazing times thus far. Alas, arielle has recently "Departed", and Nina and I are headed shortly to Seattle. But Oh, Van City and its hosts have been ohsogood to us. Not to mention Catfaaace!

DSC03391.JPG Okay, "Which Mythical Figure do I best represent?"

DSC03390.JPG
"Orange Cutlets! They taste JUST like Nuggets!"

DSC03368.JPG
Phil: "So, Purple is OBVIOUSLY my favourite colour . . . heh"

DSC03403.JPG
Post toy-store, pre-Woodworking shop!!!

DSC03387.JPG
Green Teaaaaaa, English TEaaaaaaa!!! AHHHHHHHH

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Man! Has the time come already when our first guests of the crazy quilt have gone? It seems like only yesterday that Arielle plucked at our door with more shoes than a Payless warehouse!

We've thoroughly enjoyed all of you and welcome any and all other Huddlers to visit us in the future. Quidi demands many scratches, however, and a few treats as payment.

Tue Mar 13, 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger Janezy said...

So I haven't huddled in a while, but I thought I'd take the opportunity to voice a loud "kudos" to Phil, as he's sticking with his decision to wear shorts EVERYwhere.

One complaint, though...What happened to the socks/sandles combo?? You've dissapointed me there, Phil...

Tue Mar 13, 12:41:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

I'm wearing pants in those pictures. They just happen to be short pants.

As for sandals, it is a rare day that I'm not wearing them, but for the amount of walking around we've been doing, I didn't want to wear them in the rain. :/

Tue Mar 13, 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

such are the vagaries of Victorian sensuality i guess...

Tue Mar 13, 09:37:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Wait a minute! That photo of me and Philip is PRE-toy store!

*boop*beep*bop*

Wed Mar 14, 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

damnit you're right! I can see the toy store from here!

bleep* blap* boop*!

Wed Mar 14, 02:30:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

toy store eh? purple theater seating?

what's going on here?

Wed Mar 14, 07:47:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

man if only you knew, Crizzles....

if only you knew what went on in Vancity!

Sat Mar 17, 02:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home