posted by Philip at 2:23 PM
Glad there's no "Sour Grapes'*MWWoooohhhooohahaha :) hehehe
Man I think it's time for some wings. I wonder if Cory is interested? Perhaps I'll run the suggestion by him.P.S. Phil, Sue, Steve, Dawn.... are you SURE Luke is invited to the weddings?
.1 on sting scale. that goes for both comments...
I mean to acknowledge the hilarity of Jacob's comment earlier. Soooo..... I am now acknowledging its hilarity.you LOVE that shit, Jacob! don't deny it.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Glad there's no "Sour Grapes'
*MWWoooohhhooohahaha :) hehehe
Man I think it's time for some wings. I wonder if Cory is interested? Perhaps I'll run the suggestion by him.
P.S. Phil, Sue, Steve, Dawn.... are you SURE Luke is invited to the weddings?
.1 on sting scale.
that goes for both comments...
I mean to acknowledge the hilarity of Jacob's comment earlier. Soooo..... I am now acknowledging its hilarity.
you LOVE that shit, Jacob! don't deny it.
Post a Comment
<< Home