Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- Sorry but...
- Happy Janes Day!
- best trailers in the biz
- Happy Birthday T-Man!
- Phil luvs this shit!
- "Prairie Skies".... ahhh yeeeahhh.
- They're not in the import-export businasss, but
- Bachelors
- The Republic of. . .Vermont
- Gift registries

5 Comments:
Well holy bird. Where can I get my copy? Man I'm JONESEN for some crokes.
man, facebook is on fire with talks of a remtach between thom & i versus shane & tony. if you can recall, my birthday party last year (80's theme), thom and i blew an 85-15 lead and lost the game. there is mad trash talking going on abut the remtach which happens in a few weeks. stay tuned.
how do you spell 'jonesen'?
"jonsin'"?
I dunno- I think I'd rather play some crokes than watch that movie. Is it really a movie?
Post a Comment
<< Home