Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sorry but...

I sure wish I were more up to date on when people are getting home to the 709. I know you've all probably all posted it before but I just searched through months of posts and I can't find it. Is the bachelor party now confirmed for the 20th, the same day as the rehersal. Is Jacob still invited even though he vowed he'd whip it out and unload on Hinchey's face? And by the way Luke, I know you get home the 20th so for Christ's sake don't bother telling me again (but you can tell me when/if Nina will be home.)

10 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

21st. ~1pm.

Tue Jun 12, 05:50:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

No worries, CB. your dedication is inspiring.

Sounds like the rehearsal dinner's gonna have a sweet dessert! ...
complements of Jacob.

Nina's gonna be home this summer!
Right now she's carting around 5th and 6th graders in Europe (Ireland right now...), and she doesn't get back until the 25th of June. So, unfortunately she's going to miss the Hinchey-Hitching.

But, she's going to spend a bit of time with her parents and then come up for the Johnson nuptials...she gets in on the 12th of July.

Can't wait for all of it to go down! Except dessert. maybe.

Tue Jun 12, 05:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Actually, I'm pretty sure the Bachelor partay is going to be on the Monday now.

Tue Jun 12, 06:33:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

that better not be true!

Tue Jun 12, 06:39:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

p.s. is does anyone know if/when Arielle's coming home?

Tue Jun 12, 06:39:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I'm 28th of June at 7pm...with Quidi!

Arielle is flying home the Thursday of the 12th of July, being a bridesmaid on Friday, coming to our wedding on Saturday, and flying back out on Sunday.

Man, is the Hinchey wedding really next week!?!? The Summer of Weddings begins!

Tue Jun 12, 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger jill said...

ill be home on the 20th as well...around 1130pm...luke are we on the same flight!?

Thu Jun 14, 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Yeah, we must be! If it's continental out of Newark, there's only 1 !

Looks like I'll see you in the Newark Airport! hahaha.
(i'm flying out of austin.... I think direct to NY)...

When are yall planning on coming up thisaway?

Thu Jun 14, 01:55:00 PM  
Blogger jill said...

luke i just wrote you a message bugging you about the flight...and then i read this...im flying through toronto so its not the same...but we get in around the same time....so ill see you in st johns!

Thu Jun 14, 04:13:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

bummer! I thought for shore you were going on Continental... oh well.

you're probalby on Air Canada, an airline that actually shows movies on its flights :)

Thu Jun 14, 04:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home