posted by Invisible Shield at 11:04 AM
Are there currently any plans for Thursday night? I get in around 1, and will surely be up for something come the evening.
update: Luke is stuck in Toronto.ooo, phil, looks like we're big smog buddies. We also may be on the same flight tomorrow...
instant update:plan foiled: Luke obtains later flight for comfort of himself & kind aunt karen.... so we're leaving at 12:30, get in around 5.call my house after that, bitches, & tell me what's up!
Hogtown brothers!I'm also home now. Please advise.
Five more sleeps for me (and Quidi)! I hear the wedding went well. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Are there currently any plans for Thursday night? I get in around 1, and will surely be up for something come the evening.
update: Luke is stuck in Toronto.
ooo, phil, looks like we're big smog buddies. We also may be on the same flight tomorrow...
instant update:
plan foiled: Luke obtains later flight for comfort of himself & kind aunt karen.... so we're leaving at 12:30, get in around 5.
call my house after that, bitches, & tell me what's up!
Hogtown brothers!
I'm also home now. Please advise.
Five more sleeps for me (and Quidi)! I hear the wedding went well. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home