Friday, June 29, 2007

Jacob watch out!


on our iceberg-packed trip to drop Jaboc off, we were fortunate enough to come across a black bear in the road! I'd never seen one live, and it was pretty amazing, even if the bear only hung around for a few seconds. Then Cory told me about this story- Black bear no match for 87-year-old woman. It was in a cabin community around Hawke's Bay... not too far away from B-junction. The poor bear... but either way, watch out in the woods, Jaboc!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaboc said...

Well thanks Luke for the thought. I haven't been fond enough yet to see a bear, but hopefully I'll run into one some evening when I'm out for a jog. To die a good death is my greatest wish.

Sat Jun 30, 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger Hin-chay said...

*roars of approval*

Sun Jul 01, 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home