Where I'm To
Well I was going to just doctor up my own shitty map using paint, but when I went to google maps, I found out that you can make your own map really easily. I've spent surprisingly little time with Gmaps, but I'm quite impressed with what I've seen. I've included the link below to the map that roughly shows where I am. If you click the legend items to the left they will be highlighted on the image. So basically... I'm in the middle of nowhere. http://maps.google.ca/maps/ms?f=q&hl=en&num=10&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=101915328997973741071.00000112ac13592826f69&t=h&om=1&ll=49.032466,-56.560364&spn=0.878766,2.554321&z=9
This feature is very easy to use, so I recommend other huddlers make use of it when describing a trip or showing other people where exactly you are living. Check it out.
The camp where I am staying is quite comfortable. We have internet (obviously), satellite tv, running water, laundry facilities, a full time cooking staff, and comfortable little cabins to sleep in. All in all the job is going well. I'm hoping to get home soon for a week break, but it is hard to organize. I definitely have the weddings off, so that's the main thing.
Where is everybody else right now? And when exactly are the dates they are coming home? Jill, Matthew, Luke, and Nina are the ones I'm thinking about. Everybody else has already said I think.
Anyways, thought I'd post this in response to Cory's bitching.... but I agree people have been slack lately with the posts. Keep it real for realz.





















5 Comments:
thats pretty sweet jacob... do you have to go through buchans junction to get there? i think i might have been up that way for a field trip once..something about gold deposits...maybe steve can confirm this for me! happy trails
i'll be home on june 20th at 11:45PM yay! i have a ticket to leave on august 2nd but it looks like i'll be leaving a bit earlier than planned so i can visit my grandparents etc before heading back here.
Not only do I have to go through Buchans Junction, I got the chance work there for 2 weeks.... yeah it's not as exciting as it sounds.
I'll check with Hinchey... YO HINCHEY! What Jill sayin true?
And there be gold in these hills.
Gold? That be our wedding gift, no?
I bet there ain't NO gold!
Jill: I think that it was called the Golden Promise (different from the one I receive now and then from Jacob) which was out that way somewhere. That's the place where we found actual specks of gold.
Post a Comment
<< Home