Monday, May 14, 2007

damn it's hot up in this piece

hey guys, standing in the middle of Athens, Greece, using some free internet kiosk we found looking for an internet cafe, just saveed myself 3 euro. trip is going well, just finished up a week long cruise of some greek islands this morning, during which I rode a donkey down a cliff in Santorini. It was pretty awesome and there was definately as much donkey shit as you're imagining when reading that sentence. I'm getting tired of people trying to seel me handbags, fake sunglasses and evverythign else though, so Malta will be a treat. We even went to Turkey and took in my first Turkish leather fashion shoe. It was everything I'd dreamed it to be. the bazaar in Turkey is hilarious, you are like a big juicy porkchop in a den of lions. No masturbating stories to pass on unfortunately, but hey, there's still 12 days left until I return to Canada. I'll keep my eyes peeled. peace I'm out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

I hope you are taking lots of pictures, and will then place them in an online repository for those of us stuck in Canada!

Mon May 14, 03:03:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

more details pronto! you don't go travelling not be bragging about all the sweet stuff you're getting up to so start filling us in!

Thu May 17, 12:57:00 AM  
Blogger brad. said...

well, lets see....malta is not what i was expecting. it's one of the most densely populated countries in the world, everyone has cars, they are terrible drivers and their food is shite (for the most part). but its a beautiful place, damn hot too. i could go to university for free here, which is pretty wild. they are just starting to use the euro here with a full-on change over january 1, 2008. their exchange rate is fucking brutal to canada,
1£ is equal to roughly $3.50 canadian. it's rough. back on thursday, not sure if i'll have access to the internet before then so i'll see ya when i see ya. peace.

Thu May 17, 01:18:00 PM  
Blogger Hin-chay said...

Perhaps now that Mt. Pearl's bid to annex some land from St. John's has failed it will grow to surpass Malta in population density.

Thu May 17, 02:07:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Maybe Mount Pearl will just collapse on itself from being the location with the highest density of shit in the world.

Thu May 17, 05:56:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

free uni in malta... sounds sweet! Is that because of your Maltese heritage? or because "you're actually interested in living on Malta???? Sure, yoou can go to school for free!"

Sat May 19, 03:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home