Sane Leadership
Found while silversurfing the information superhighway:
http://www.cacdenver.org/Pastors/PWM/2004/AuthoritarianismVersusTotalitarianism.html
Golda Meier, Margaret Thatcher, and Jeane Kirkpatrick were three of the finest examples of sane leadership in modern history. Though reluctant to endorse women in leadership, I must admit that these ladies distinguished their gender.
Good to see forward progress on the right... john howard be advised!
http://www.cacdenver.org/Pastors/PWM/2004/AuthoritarianismVersusTotalitarianism.html
Golda Meier, Margaret Thatcher, and Jeane Kirkpatrick were three of the finest examples of sane leadership in modern history. Though reluctant to endorse women in leadership, I must admit that these ladies distinguished their gender.
Good to see forward progress on the right... john howard be advised!





















5 Comments:
though I'm ultimately unsure why this post exists, I do now further understand why Kim Campbell couldn't get ahead.
kim campbell has a y chromosone so this guy probably WOULD have endorsed her. in other news, this post exists because without my frequent discoveries scanning netscape, this place would be quieter than... hm..........
ps ill be kicking it in sydney this week-- and only three more weeks until we're kicking it in taipei. THEN, a mere week until we're kicking it in st john's!
Taipei!?? man, Crizzles, you say that as though you had actually told anyone besides Jill. . .
you're all over facebook & the HH, but seem to be pretty sure that we figure out what you're at via digital osmosis...
it's working!
"Is Greeaatt Succeess"
I recall a mention of Red China, as I requested a gift from a Red Chinese prison.
Further coherent updates would be appreciated though!
taipei is a key point of bachelor party "favours," be sure to bring some back for ya phil and hinch.
Post a Comment
<< Home