posted by Invisible Shield at 5:40 PM
excellent work luke...i can see tom blushing all the way from florida
We saw him blushing all the way from the other room!
Excellent...but Blushing??? Sure he went around talking about it to every and anyone who would listen, for a good month there.That was so excellent.
Actually, I remember him inviting people to see his stitched male member shortly after the procedure.I am glad that I opted out of THAT particular showing.
you missed quite a show...
that last comment came from me, btw... hahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
excellent work luke...i can see tom blushing all the way from florida
We saw him blushing all the way from the other room!
Excellent...
but Blushing??? Sure he went around talking about it to every and anyone who would listen, for a good month there.
That was so excellent.
Actually, I remember him inviting people to see his stitched male member shortly after the procedure.
I am glad that I opted out of THAT particular showing.
you missed quite a show...
that last comment came from me, btw... hahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home