Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Pooky Says...



Happy Birthday Nina!

"Marrrooowwwwwwwwww"

See you So Soon!!! until we can have some Newfoundland Birthday Festivities in your honour!

4 Comments:

Blogger jill said...

happy birthday nina, happy birthday pooky!

Wed Jul 04, 01:31:00 AM  
Blogger MsNina said...

HA HA -- Pooky is quite impressed and she thanks you for getting her "good" side. haha

For my birthday the sky opened up and well... POURED buckets!!! I thought Finn and I would float away on my sister's street. YIKES. Overall good birthday and delicious cake. Look forward to my journey up north -- I'm planning on bringing some nice Texas weather.

Wed Jul 04, 02:21:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Hooray nice texas weather! And hooray to birthdays!

Wed Jul 04, 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Cat Face says happy birthday toooo. We can't wait to have you join us on da island! Have a safe flight!

Wed Jul 04, 10:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home