Wedded Bliss

Tis four days short of a month since our wedding. Thanks to all who came to celebrate with us and to those who had a part in the ceremony (thank you cards are coming your way soon)! We thought we'd share some of the professional pictures with you. So look, ohh-and-aww, and relive the day all over again. :D Love, the Johnsons.

























5 Comments:
Da By's on da rock... i loves it, i do.
great pics, guys!!! wish we could head back in time and do it all over again!!!
man, matthew is such a pimp.
Isn't that pic of da by's wicked? They were just standing there waiting for me and Nancy to be done and when Jonathan turned around, he said, "Don't move!"
Viola! Instant wicked pose.
I agree wicked pictures! You look gorgeous! You too Phil and Tom. I also think we should do it all over again -- great fun!
They're all super nice.
I want a larger version of that group shot.. I don't think we've actually got a picture of all of us before. That one of Tom and Phil is really wicked.
So who's getting married NEXT summer? We need more reasons to get together people.
yeah im looking so sick in those pix. phil looks like a groom to be reckoned with, as indeed he is. well played, sir phil. props to hinchey for the original idea of marriage too!
Post a Comment
<< Home