Saturday, October 27, 2007
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- Catching up
- I'll Tell You What I Want! What I Really, Really W...
- Old and Busted, meet...New Hotness
- Flight of the Conchords
- Vacation
- D-list Sighting! (When "D" is for Degrassi)
- WTF?
- To be and make a cameo
- our apartment
- A Huddle of Pictures

9 Comments:
luke! have you been googling me?
I assume Luke Googles for each of our names at least once per day.
when luke googles for me, i hope his safe search is on.
Virtual snake sounds awesome, great work Jill. Jill's making virtual snake, Jacob's doing a virtual tour of the QEII, why didn't I get a degree in Virtual Reality Design. I could have made a comment on the virtual snake in Jacob's pants but he's my friend and I have far too much respect for him to make fun of his smooth region.
Comment of the month, right there.
"Smooth region of the year" voted by the readers of Ambiguous Monthly.
Well at least it's something.... oh wait, I guess it isn't really.
Jill: Yes.
Phil: that's not true. I don't google you, for example. *burn!snap!*
Gauchhh: no such luck, m'frien. no such luck.
I did find something about you taking hockey pics for the MUSE. nice.
Jake: i'd like a virtual tour of your smooth regions. Can we finally get an iChat in, or what?
p.s. are you really doing a virtual tour of the QEII?
Hell yes he is, and it's going to blow you away! I mean the man's almost got 2 degrees so obviously he's the man for the job that's completely unrelated to those degrees. I hear when he finishes the tour MUN will hire him to be swim coach since he knows a swimmer. This is equivalent to owning a computer, his only qualification for creating a virtual tour.
I heard he was actually next in line after Axel leaves, but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.
Post a Comment
<< Home