Sunday, January 13, 2008

CAT SCAN



Tom says it looks like Gizmo, i think it looks like a furby. what do you think?

A golden furby:




... And here's a black furby:

11 Comments:

Blogger WhiteLily said...

My vote goes to the Furby! :D

Sun Jan 13, 09:36:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

The width of Gizmo's head does it for me. Gizmooooo.

Sun Jan 13, 02:07:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

If I have to choose I'll take Gizmo. But as I believe Furby was designed to look like Gizmo but with enough difference to avoid a lawsuit, the real answer is that it looks like both.

Janes is back in Labrador, he doesn't love it there but as of a few weeks ago plans on staying for the time being at least. He also said he prefers being with Kerri in WoW over real life.

Sun Jan 13, 03:23:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

This explains why everytime I look at Jill I think of a Gremlin.

Gizmo fo sho.


But all jokes aside... what's wrong with your back Jill?

Sun Jan 13, 05:22:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

I heard Jill's gat da scoliosis.

da gizmo scoliosis.

Mon Jan 14, 02:42:00 PM  
Blogger jill said...

nothing big really. my toes on my right foot went numb a few months ago, so the doctor thought it might be a pinched nerve in my back, so i had a catscan. and although my back is "not in great shape" says doc, there is no pinched nerve, so now im waiting to hear from blood tests to find out if i have low vitamin B12 levels or diabetes, which can also cause numbing in the feet. im pretty sure i have low B12, because you get that from dairy, and australian milk tastes yucky so i dont drink it any more

Tue Jan 15, 03:46:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

I think you would know if you had diabetes from lots of other signs. :) So hopefully it's just b12 and all will be well.

If not, we can be 'betes buddies.

Tue Jan 15, 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

Hope everything turns out alright, Jill. I had low B12 when we lived together and had to get monthly shots in da bum. Too bad OZ milk is gross! Keep us up to date on what's going on!

Tue Jan 15, 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

"oz milk tastes yucky" . . . love. it.

:)

I started taking Vitamin B Complex this fall, and love it... and come to think of it, i wonder if there's a tie-in there. . . i stopped drinking milk a few years ago. (Thanks to Arielle, I might add.)

so, Jill, can you just take a pill, or do you have to get shots on 'da bum'? :P

Tue Jan 15, 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

She'll probably have to have shots first, to bring her up to normal levels and then can move to a pill. You can do shots in the arm too, it just hurts less in your bum, LUKE. :p

Tue Jan 15, 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

"shots to the bum don't hurt" ?? That's not how we roll in this family.



In other news, I wonder whether furbies will make a comeback?

Tue Feb 12, 02:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home