update from the yule goat blog.
Sunday 16 December

One of the local newspapers is requesting people to send them sketches on how to “pimp” me. That would be how to turn me into a non classy goat with a lot of bling. I certainly hope that the Goat Committee won’t pay them any attention what so ever – and that people love me just the way I am… A 13 meter high goat can never go out of fashion, or..? I did color my fur this year. And it might be a bit too dark. I should be more Swedish blonde next year. Well well, I do hope that they don’t color my fur purple and put big gold chains around my neck. A warm blanket is the only “pimping” I will have!

Apparently the other little yule goat took a tumble. Doesn't look burnt to me, though.
Speaking of which, when will we burn this yule goat?





















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home