Monday, December 24, 2007
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- gentlemen, start your kindling.
- update from the yule goat blog.
- Biggs Darklighter
- I'll Tell You What I Want, What I Really, Really W...
- Bloomingdale's shop windows
- dispatches from Christmas travelling
- 1997
- "Hey, that's pea-soup to you!"
- On Christmas Morning
- ho ho. . .no?

7 Comments:
so how's Tasmania? how's Toronto?
santa made it to my house... left me some sweet clothes, the new Iron & Wine record (so good!), and I inherited mom's unused (RED) iPod Nano! sweet!
Cassidy got a design-mannequin (scary when you walk into the room), got a sweet print for the fam... josh got a little helicopter... nice!
nice!
I got some books (The Ghost Map, Paris 1919, and the first two volumes of the famous Landau and Lifschitz course on theoretical physics), some DVDs of the James Bond and Ocean's ## variety, and a new lens for the camera (50mm! Screw zooming.)
I can't wait to see some of Jill's Tasmaniacal pictures.
I want a design mannequin too!! :O
I got a teapot and mugs, a new bag, runners, clothes, Josh Groban's new CD, and lots of little sweet stuff.
NIce haul, Mr. Quinton!
I got a Cincinnati Bengals hoodie, a Bengals jerey, Seinfeld season 7 dvd from my folks and Julia gave me a Nintendo Wii!! Pretty sick!
juliaaaaa.... way 2 go!!!!
Julia came through with the oil money!
A design manniquin is a terrible gift: its anatomical versimilitude is disagreeably restricted.
Used ipod? I guess that's dece. For a rook.
Phil sounds like he got a good haul: more bond the better I say.
Now, about me...: I got some sweet dvds, including citizen kane. some solid music including lupe fiasco, and also some excellent music from my butterbrother and jbird! Clothes of assorted varieties, foodstuffs, and the usual christmas cheer.
what is this music from the butterbros.+ j-bard?
Post a Comment
<< Home