Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- Redback
- Heterosexual life petners
- Labrrrrrrrrdor
- Cloverfield [mini-review]
- the playlist
- Comin' To a mailbox near you.
- CAT SCAN
- Hawksley Workman
- Have a good one, Sue!
- everything you could hope for in a swedish rap vid...


4 Comments:
Just think though - it could be crawling around ANYWHERE IN YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
:)
photoshopped
I'd be working on a lawsuit if I were you. Free grapes for life son!
That's crazy. I would have killed it to be safe. Then I would have extracted it's venom to use against my enemies.
Post a Comment
<< Home