Saturday, March 15, 2008

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/14/film.starwars.ap/index.html

Lucas offered a glimpse into the latest creation in his sci-fi universe at the theater-owners convention ShoWest on Thursday, showing a sequence from "Star Wars: The Clone Wars," a computer-animated movie due in theaters August 15. It will be followed by a TV series of the same name, to air on the Cartoon Network and TNT this fall.


Oh snap. I propose a Star Wars marathon with this in its appropriate place, between episodes II and III. And no fucking wimping out this year.

Oh, and Jacob, I hope they have movie theatres in Albania!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jaboc said...

I'm sure that I'll be able to watch in on a bran new Imax theater in some remote rural Albanian town.

p.s. I still hate you guys for the last SW marathon (although I knew that couple of rookies wouldn't be able to pull it off in one sitting)

Sun Mar 16, 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

It's true that last sw marathon suffered from a general lack of commitment, but it was all because there were no cartoons mixed in with the live action (actually there were, but certainly not 100 hours worth).

In conclusion, open day in new haven in october: me, my homies (janez excluded, for reasons which should be humiliatingly obvious), hella good starwars marathon.

Sun Mar 16, 08:23:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Why you would wait until october to watch a film in August I will never understand!

Mon Mar 17, 12:09:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

that october event will be an extravaganza that requires many months of careful scheduling and planning. Of course, there will be many starwarsathons before then!

Unless the wet blanket that is cocobutter rains on our parade again... eh phil??

Mon Mar 17, 04:40:00 AM  
Blogger Janezy said...

The "humiliatingly obvious" reason excluding me from this event is that Star Wars does, in fact, suck the Great Big One...."The Great Big One" being the metaphorical equivalent to a large black penis.

I'll have my own Star TREK marathon in the meantime. With hookers, and beer. In fact, forget the Star Trek and the beer.

Ahh screw the whole thing, I'll just watch Futurama.

Tue Mar 18, 05:32:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Michael "Video Gamez" Janes is the new wet blanket.

Tue Mar 18, 07:32:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

Haven't I always been?

Speaking of Video Gamez, we should get a Goldeneye maraton on the go. MAN that game was sweet...

Wed Mar 19, 01:19:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

I'm game.

Wed Mar 19, 09:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home