Pretty good flick! Not sure Tilda Swinton was impressive enough to win best supporting actress. . . just not much of her in it. But def. a sweet piece of movie making. Plus, we saw it at the 1$ cinemas! Love it.
does 'the balls' mean it was bad or good? i was a bit confused by the pacing of it...i half liked it. havent seen clayton but maybe i will soon...i cant wait for $1 theatres!!!
"the balls" means it was good, as in "Ron Burgandy is the balls." Just "balls" would imply it's awful. I'm pretty sure Hinchey and I discussed this at length before. Speaking of Hinchey, I want my Chappelle's Show DVD's back son!
I always thought it was funny that you could say something like "that girl is hot as balls", and it's a good thing, or "that girl is dumb as balls", and it's a bad thing. Ahh, the beauty of the English language.
Brad: I was getting ready to contact you about eatin' lunch again and the return of your DVDs. I'm back at MUN this term and the next, pretty consistently, so if you want to drop by 12 (or 11 if you're good then), by all means! Of course, I encourage everyone who finds themselves in the vicinity of ER-5036 at any time to drop on in! Visitors are the balls!
Nicely said Hinchey! If you bring them into your office, I can drop by perhaps Friday around 12-12:30 to pick them up. I''ve been eating lunch in the ED building this semester in the hole-in-the-wall that is the ED cafe. But I'll swing by FRiday to get them. Hopefully you had the opportunity to finish watching all the episodes.
An hour is a long time to wait for someone to pick up your balls for you though. I say brad and hinchey are better served by hinchey only removing his balls from his trou AFTER brad arrives on the scene. And take it from there.
Also, Gooch, as Hinchey's heterosexual life petner, I'm telling you: the balls stay with Hinch.
10 Comments:
any nudity in it?
did heads get shot off?
Jill and I watched There Will Be Blood the other day. Stimulating indeed!
There Will Be Blood was the balls.
does 'the balls' mean it was bad or good? i was a bit confused by the pacing of it...i half liked it. havent seen clayton but maybe i will soon...i cant wait for $1 theatres!!!
"the balls" means it was good, as in "Ron Burgandy is the balls." Just "balls" would imply it's awful. I'm pretty sure Hinchey and I discussed this at length before. Speaking of Hinchey, I want my Chappelle's Show DVD's back son!
I always thought it was funny that you could say something like "that girl is hot as balls", and it's a good thing, or "that girl is dumb as balls", and it's a bad thing. Ahh, the beauty of the English language.
nice call, Kerri. I guess the "balls" is just for emphasis of any sort.
It's as warm as balls in here.
Oh wait, that one actually works.
Brad: I was getting ready to contact you about eatin' lunch again and the return of your DVDs. I'm back at MUN this term and the next, pretty consistently, so if you want to drop by 12 (or 11 if you're good then), by all means! Of course, I encourage everyone who finds themselves in the vicinity of ER-5036 at any time to drop on in! Visitors are the balls!
Nicely said Hinchey! If you bring them into your office, I can drop by perhaps Friday around 12-12:30 to pick them up. I''ve been eating lunch in the ED building this semester in the hole-in-the-wall that is the ED cafe. But I'll swing by FRiday to get them. Hopefully you had the opportunity to finish watching all the episodes.
An hour is a long time to wait for someone to pick up your balls for you though. I say brad and hinchey are better served by hinchey only removing his balls from his trou AFTER brad arrives on the scene. And take it from there.
Also, Gooch, as Hinchey's heterosexual life petner, I'm telling you: the balls stay with Hinch.
yeah, def. not enough nudity in Michael Clayton... but some sweet acting as a small consolation
Post a Comment
<< Home