Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- Michael Clayton
- I said to Jill last week, "dillers to doners, Jake...
- For those of you who haven't heard...
- Le Grille!
- Hats off to the old man, or, "a challenge."
- Here's how you crack-up for Valentine's Day
- Hello my valentines
- New York, New York!
- Spice Up Your Life!


5 Comments:
Hey Brad- I listen to it every now and then on my way in to work . . . heard a few songs that were new to me that I liked.
Any bands in particular that you've heard from there?
I'm just getting into it so nothing I can recommend yet really. What I've heard I've liked but I was just listening to it as I did some other stuff so never really noticed specifics. But sweet nonetheless.
i just subscribed...its my first podcast! do you know that joel plakset is really big over here....he has come here 3 times in the two years since we've been here. buck 65 also has a big following. we went to see him and it was wicked. anyway thats the only insight i have into canadian music at the moment so i think this podcast will help me (when it finishes downloading)
update: we downloaded the podcast and enjoyed hearing the canadian perspective on the south by southwest fest-- what's the word on this this year luke?
also, buck 65 is playing in stjohns sometime soon...go see him hes wicked!!
Post a Comment
<< Home