If New Orleans Is Sinking, I actually would like to swim.

We thought it'd be a great idea. Josh had some random time off that he had to use. His plan? To head to New Orleans where a friend of his, and our cousin live... Bourbon street, Emeril, beignets and beads. How could that be wrong? Would I come along? Of course. I love fried dough.
It's not, of course, but in a few days, it will be revealed to be very, very wrong.
So right now we're kicking it here in midtown N'awlins, living the good life. . . before it all goes to hell (most likely).
Witness: The path, and the cone [above] of anxiety.
So, the solution? Well, drinking is very cheap here. So we're doing a bit of that. Otherwise we're ignoring any hurricane preparations; plywood? where? Looters? Whaa?
Naw, seriously, we're doing fine, and I changed my ticket so we both leave on Sunday. (Hopefully) long before this sucker gets anywhere near. And if it ends up in Houston, so much the better. I like this city.





















3 Comments:
p.s. Matthew's now classic rumour about The Big Easy (Sluts) is most likely true, as there is a large gay convention called Southern Decadence here this weekend. Jackpot!
Agreed, gay people are all sluts.
You should stick around and loot Nina something nice for Christmas.
All classic jokes. Jill, you're also an annoying nerd, don't forget.
Hopefully those days in Holyrood pool will pay off should it strike... that or some of your new big easy man sluts know how to swim.
In other news, just found out that I could have seen Dark Knight in an imax theater in Istanbul in english,... it just keeps slippin through my fingers.
Post a Comment
<< Home