Friday, August 01, 2008
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- Who gives a fuck about an Oxford Comma
- Parabéns, Matthew!
- Batman.
- A Weekend Wedding (Anniversary) Wonderland!
- In other Movie/Janes news...
- So most of us will be in town soon...
- Those Spanish Days
- Christmas (Goat) in July
- Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Nina!
- Happy Canada Day!

5 Comments:
16 isn't young for a cat, but it's still sad to see her go. she had an angry life, that's true-- but lovable nonetheless.
i'll be proud to have her on the mantle!
Philip and I are saddened by your loss, Jill. Bless her little, angry heart and her snaggle tooth. We have many pictures and memories of her and will remember her with fondness.
Hope you're ok.
*hugs*
Poor old Abby. She was a good cat, despite her craziness. I kind of miss the way she would just look at you out of the corner of her eye and just growl to herself. I'll never forget the time I brought Walker over to visit her. They didn't get along as well as we hoped.
Hope you're okay Jill.
Abby, you were mean. But I think I came to respect that. . . especially after your claws drew blood the first time.
Man, what a growl!
RIP, you excellent, cranky cat.
Jill, any plans with the ashes? I think my parents eventually planted Hoppi's (big black lab) under a tree...
My fave Abby moments were when I would stay over at 101C in Sue's tiny little bed, and Abby would want to sleep with us. As terrifying as she could be in the daytime, in the middle of the night she would often lie down next to us and purr up a storm.
Post a Comment
<< Home