Parabéns, Matthew!

July 20th had come 'round once again and we all know what that means...a birthday at the Rowe Residence! Let's all start singing the Happy Birthday song together as we bring in the lighted cake and set it down in front of Matthew. Have a great day, Matt, and don't eat too much cake (or, eat it all!) and milk up the attention as much as possible as you deserve it!





















11 Comments:
A few comments:
1. Yes, I do birthday threads a day early. That gives us all the chance to "sign" it before the birthday person comes to see.
2. Matthew's birthday title is in Portuguese (Nina's was German).
3. Watch for your birthday card, Matt!
Is it that you post birthday greetings early or that you just finished a 3 day crack binge and had no idea what day it was? Or perhaps the end of a 5 day booze bender and you knew you'd be too hung over tomorrow to move? Which is it Susan, binge or bender?!? But yeah, happy birthday Matthew. Since Batman came out on your birthday weekend there's no need to get you a present.
happy birthday matthew! if jill was here, i'm sure she would rag on you for not having your life in order, but unlike jill i don't have the heart to remind you of the crippling debt you're facing. have a great day buddy and don't forget you owe me $10 for the movie (your last $10 i wonder?)!
I ALREADY explained why it's early, CORY. And just for that, YOUR birthday thread shall be late! *humph*
(Just kidding, of course! It was a 5 day bender.)
matthew rowe, matthew rowe, matthew matthew matthew rowe!
Matthew, do you want your watch back? It could be a belated birthday present. (it needs new batteries though, so, from what I hear, you may not be able to afford them.)
Happy Birthday, MGR! I hope everyone gave you money, to help get out of the money pit you've gotten yourself into, apparently.
Happy Birthday Matthew. I was going to give you a gift, but then I realized that you haven't given me one in about 3 years (probably something to do with your money problems). So instead I'll give you this advice: You have a law degree, you should be making lots of money.
That is all.
thanks for the kind words and wishes. why so serious?
I wasn't serious. You can't have the watch back.
hahaha.
Just joking. Yeah, forget these assholes, Matt---get crunk, have sex with a girl, and let the world be your salty, yet delicious oyster.
Happy birthday Matthew! I hope you had a wonderfully wicked day of birth and did not get into too much trouble. All the best and many more to come! I remain optimistic that you and Luke will both be making money sooner than later. hehehe much love
happy birthday matthew, ill buy you a drink or 2 next week!
Post a Comment
<< Home