Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cory Gunz...-- and homo milk




Done and Done, It's Cory Gunz


done and done.

You see, we had one too few Cory Gunz posts and I was JONEZIN' for what I need, which is my cocobro fix, and so here it is, supplied by me, right here for your delectation. Woo woo!

Now, time to catch the hud' up with all me and Jill's doings. Well we arrived here a few weeks ago, and now have three objectives: get a car, with much help from Lauren (Melanie's ladyfriend); getting a job (this pertains to Jill); and varied schooling duties.

Heavens it's all very exciting though! My whole health has improved. Started wanted to drink homo milk again, get some goddamn calcium. Get some health in these mus'!

The worst news is that finally, yes!, I watched the last episode of Sopranos. I watched the LAST EPISODE!




Yes, now, well we're settlin' in to New Have', West Have', and have even visited East Have', but as there are neither No' Have's nor So' Have's, our quatrafecta will remain unrealizable.



Yeah yeah tho' I wish I were healthier. You know Janes gets his pants in knotz over Don LaFon', but jees, spare a tear for Trainer of the Stars-- whose name is Vince Gironda. Who died "less than a month before his 80th birthday". Among his pallbearers were: Juke Eastwood (Clint's brother); Lou Ferringo; and Tommy Chong.


Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Student said...

Hey chum, thanks for the update. That was good. Liked that one!

Sun Sep 14, 12:41:00 AM  
Blogger Janezy said...

The more I think about it, the more I begin to believe that Tom has multiple personalities, all of which annoy me.

Sun Sep 14, 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Man, can't go wrong with some Homo milk. I didn't realize you went that way.

Any leads on the car so far?

p.s. sorry to hear about So/No Have'

Sun Sep 14, 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger jill said...

i'm visiting my grandparents in virginia this weekend...now i know what tom likes to do when im not home...get drunk and write strange huddle posts. tom, you are perplexing.
we have a few leads on a car... they are all civics, i test drove one...i guess we'll buy one this week...but its stressful

Sun Sep 14, 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Looking over this again, I am flooding with feelings of how excellent this post was. Once again, ante is upped.

Sun Sep 14, 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger jill said...

just so you know...there is a north haven...no south haven though

Mon Sep 15, 05:26:00 PM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

Give us phone numbers, Haveners (or call us)! We need to start planning the Thanksgiving Extravaganza!

Mon Sep 15, 05:53:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

Bravo on this post. Bravo!

Mon Sep 15, 07:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home