Monday, February 23, 2009

Whose your man? Janes?


I just got Leonard Cohen tickets !!!!!!!!!!


It's 2 days before my birthday.... how sweet is that!?!?!

That's the new Long Center here... we're on the floor, towards the back (there's no way I could pony up an extra 100 $ to be 10 feet closer!). So it's no Holy Heart . . . but it's gonna be incredible.

Good start to the week!

3 Comments:

Blogger Janezy said...

Why yes, I AM, in fact, your man.

Mon Feb 23, 02:31:00 PM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

Sweet birthday deal, Luke! Philip's birthday tickets are to the FotC. ;) Sounds like we're all gonna have some musical wickedness in the month of April!

Mon Feb 23, 06:58:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

I don't know Luke, the extra $100 might have been worth it to get close to all his hot groupies.

Is anyone here interested in going to the Neil Young concert?

Tue Feb 24, 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home