Wednesday, August 19, 2009

T-Minus Seven Days

Well, today marks the official start of my last week in St. John's before the big re-settlement to Ontario. I'll be spending the first 4 or 5 days in London, then a whole glorious week in the greater Toronto area. This, of course, means I'll need to be kept busy whilst there. Let the planning commence! Who's got some ideas? Canada's Amusement Land, anyone? (Keep in mind I'll be spending Labour Day weekend in muskoka with relatives.)

7 Comments:

Blogger WhiteLily said...

Woooo! We eagerly anticipate your arrival. We're all very excited and shall be giving you the VIP treatment, including a dinner at Pizzeria Libretto! Let the planning commence!

Wed Aug 19, 04:27:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Ho HO, Janes, a world of amusement awaits you. And if you're lucky, a liquified cube or two.

Pizza Librettooo .... droooolll

Wed Aug 19, 08:14:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

You can hang around with me in my laboratory, getting laser beams in the eye if you like.\

Also we'll eat pizza.

Wed Aug 19, 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

Can I eat pizza while getting laser beamed in the eye? Furthermore, will this be Pizzeria Libretto pizza?

And what's with the Libretto? Do I need to watch or sing an opera while eating?

Wed Aug 19, 11:26:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

the wicked/wicked-douchey waiter we had last time would really really like that I think, Janes.

Wed Aug 19, 11:29:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Are you implying that I'm not invited to your family cabin in the muskokas?

Fri Aug 21, 12:49:00 AM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

You are coming a week too late and missed living through a tornado watch! Oh, the excitement!

Fri Aug 21, 08:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home