Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- R.I.P
- june 20, 2003
- Found: The Kwisatz Hederach
- Happy Winter Days Off/ birth of the jesus
- The New Holyrood Huddle
- Holiday Plans
- Hey Rosetta?
- Yule Goat 2009
- Post-modernism at its finest?
- Clarification: Mr. Peanit = Mr. Goober Pea?

4 Comments:
Agreed.
Here's how I imagine the conversation went when determining the scene on the stamp.
-A caribou is a beautiful and noble animal to represent Newfoundland.
-Yes, a caribou with it's large antlers and giant cock!
-What? What did you say?
-Big antlers and a giant rock hard cock, the perfect representative for Newfoundland.
-No, we're not giving it a cock, we'll use it's leg to hide it.
What's wrong with you?
-Me? Sounds like you're the one who has a problem with dicks.
-I don't have a problem with...
-Whip it out then.
-Excuse me?
-Take out your dick to prove to me you don't have a problem with dicks despite the fact you don't want to show off the mighty caribou cock.
-You're insane! Get out, you're fired!
-Fine, but I'll walk outta here the same way that wonderful animal would.
He removes his pants and undergarments and exits the building, strolling down Water Street at full mast, head held high.
Agreed. The Monarch of the Wilds is of the greatest potency.
Man, this is a notable potable. I was going for a little Wes Anderson style. Agree that it only worked halfway. Would have been significantly improved had giant rock hard cock, the perfect representative of Newfoundland, been permitted to be unveiled to the people at large, as was meant to be.
I also think the Huddle would be, at least, the equal to the Dance Party of Newfoundland. More screenplays, please.
Luke, as you should very well known, Wes Anderson style would be yellow Futura type. This was a rookie effort.
Post a Comment
<< Home