Sunday, January 24, 2010

Found: The Kwisatz Hederach

Recently discovered by TLC is the Kwisatz Hederach: Liam Hoekstra, world's strongest toddler.




As prophesied by Frank Herbert, young Liam represents a "shortening of the way". Among his abilities is chin-ups, first accomplished at age ONE!!

In other news, Jill, Melanie, me and the Real Quinton were skiing in Pennsylvania. Good times!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

The poconos?

Mon Jan 25, 12:35:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

The "pocohomos," I think.

Mon Jan 25, 02:39:00 PM  
Blogger Hin-chay said...

At least we're rolling again here at the Huddle for 2010. If I knew how to make a new post I could've started this process myself before now. Probably wouldn't have, though.

Mon Jan 25, 05:20:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

The right to post is a carefully-guarded secret.

Mon Jan 25, 10:20:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

on an unrelated note: has anyone got some sweet pictures from the holidays that would make a sweet banner? send links!

Tue Jan 26, 04:20:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

Hey Jacob, where are the Yule Goat pics?

Wed Jan 27, 07:14:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

I like this post: funny, interesting, heart-warming. Some of the comments were good, others less so. Cory, give Jacob a break, he's probably fretting about having to head back to Albania in a month, or two... or five...

Thu Jan 28, 09:54:00 PM  
Blogger jill said...

Yes! Great comment T-man. Glad someone finally said it: Jacob's job is very unreliable!

Sun Jan 31, 01:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home