Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Plans

So I have 5 tickets to Hey Rosetta's Christmas show on the 19th. I'm not sure how well this information has been passed around, but I booked on points this year, so by foolish chance I can't make it home until December 20th. Le sad.

Cleverly, I emailed the box office and put the name of the only reliable man I know on the tickets: Coco Butter.

My sister originally wanted my ticket but it turns out she's flying in on the 19th and might not want to go after all. Does anyone want it, or know someone who does?

The rest were originally for, in order from leastmost to mostish important: Janes, Cory, Brad, Jacob, _____. Jacob, will you make it? These facebook carols haven't mentioned a date yet!

Okay, here's this: skip to minute 8 to avoid homoerotic underwear pulling.



31 Comments:

Blogger Student said...

I would love the ticket actually, as long as nobody else needs it.

I'll be home by the end of the week.

Sweet Christmas!!!!

Tue Dec 15, 07:20:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Wait a minute... Tom, why am I logged in as you?

Tue Dec 15, 07:27:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

There, that's better

So to confirm, I, Jacob, would like your ticket Luke, if at all possible.

Tue Dec 15, 07:39:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Hm.

- Signed, The Real Cocobean123

Tue Dec 15, 09:37:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Man, would the real Cocobean123 please stand up. and log into his/her account.

JILL!!! You're coming home for Christmas!!! FAntastico!!!

I suspect you'll be the front-runner for Cassidy's ticket . . . Jacob, who wants the other one? Is it Jerryana Harvey?

Wed Dec 16, 12:38:00 AM  
Blogger brad. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Dec 16, 12:45:00 AM  
Blogger brad. said...

So who's going to the HR! show? From my tally it's me, Jacob, Cory, and Janes thus far.

Wed Dec 16, 12:52:00 AM  
Blogger jill said...

wait a second...why the hell was jacob logged in as tom. and luke who told you i was coming home for christmas?!?! cause im not :( why was anyone else not confused by all this?!

phil/sue what is your address?

Wed Dec 16, 01:11:00 AM  
Blogger brad. said...

I knew Jill wasn't going to be home (unfortunately). I think Jacob was rifling through Tom's email and forgot to logout before posting here.

Wed Dec 16, 01:18:00 AM  
Blogger Janezy said...

Can I log in as Cory? That would make my day.

Wed Dec 16, 03:39:00 AM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

Whoa, that was random! I also thought it was Jill signed in as Tom and not Jacob! :S

Jill, I will message you at Facebook with our address!

Wed Dec 16, 07:44:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Janes, we all wish we could log in as Cory. Back of the line.

Wed Dec 16, 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

This post needs more confusion. However, to clarify...

Mr. Harvey wants the other ticket.

Wed Dec 16, 06:05:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Jacob got some 'splanin to do . . .

Wed Dec 16, 06:23:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

So who was logged on as me, how and why?

Thu Dec 17, 02:29:00 PM  
Blogger Hin-chay said...

I wish I was back in Georgia
eating goober peas.

...wait, wrong thread.

Fri Dec 18, 08:59:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

So Harvey doesn't need this ticket anymore because Newman got him one? Can you guys find someone else?

Fri Dec 18, 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

Just to clarify:

1)Jacob used Safari for the first time since the summer and Tom's login was still saved.

2)There was a wildly held belief in these parts that Jill was now coming home and now there's a lot of dissapointment

3)The tickets have now all been claimed despite mass confusion.

4)Perhaps I'll make a real post later but Avatar was without question one of the worst movies I've ever seen!!!

Fri Dec 18, 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Cocobro, you need to tell me more! When you and Ebert disagree, I get concerned.

Fri Dec 18, 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Fuck all y'all for watching Avatar without me. And I hope Cocobro is wrong.

Fri Dec 18, 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Janes told me he was just unhappy Leonardo DiCaprio didn't take off his shirt.

Crosbie, let's go after Christmas?

Fri Dec 18, 08:22:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

Even without Leonardo's pectorals, the fact that Cory hated every minute of Avatar made it that much more better.

I'll definitely go see it again, Luke. I thought it was great.

Fri Dec 18, 09:08:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Count me in on the second viewing.

That shit was sweet.

Sun Dec 20, 09:37:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

I hope we reach the coveted 30 Comment mark with this post. It would be a great way to finish off the year.

Mon Dec 21, 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

We can make it happen, no doubt.

Any sweet Christmas stories so far?

Mon Dec 21, 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

I'll add to the comment count.

I'll be honest in saying that while I heard the name, "Avatar" a lot, I never really paid attention to it until Philip showed me the preview.

Looks....interesting.

Mon Dec 21, 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

Without seeing it, I can confirm that Avatar is a steaming pile of horse shit.

Only sweet Christmas story so far is how awesome the annual Prince Christmas party/Don Prince Muscle Flex-off was this year. Delicious food, delightful people, and the decency of giving gifts to those in need. Top notch.

Then we saw HR!, where Cory had his hand on my leg for all the slow songs.

Mon Dec 21, 02:39:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

As for Ebert's opinion, I think he just assumes that action movies will have terrible plot/acting/dialogue so he doesn't care if it's incredibly terrible or only laughably terrible (GI Joe). Also he thought that it was a government army on the planet which is only the second stupidest thing it could have been. In fact it was a private corporate army, the stupidest idea possible. Either way there are hundreds of unanswered questions in this movie that just make it impossible to enjoy. The IGN movie review claims that the mineral they're after is a fuel source of some kind. This info must have come from the game because I'll pay $100 to anyone who can find any such reference in the movie.

Mon Dec 21, 03:59:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

The mineral was called Unobtainium...with a name like that, who gives a shit what it's used for?

Best movie of all time, hands down.

Mon Dec 21, 04:57:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

I got my doubts it will reach 30. By the time someone thinks of something else to add to this masterpiece, we will have moved on to a new post. Our only hope is M.R., the ever-resourceful and ever-recondite fellow traveller of the hud'. Unfortunately, he is also, as ever, unobservium.

Mon Dec 21, 05:18:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Oh never mind, looks like we don't need M.R. anymore anyway.

Mon Dec 21, 05:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home