Labels: related to a Winthrop pastime of 2003
posted by Hin-chay at 12:41 PM
Never met a Winthrop pastime I didn't like.
I've been bursting to tell everyone that JANZEY was here for a few days! We had a grand ol' time and drank it up.So, what's up with this moon?
Unfortunately, we only had the one night to hit the town, as our schedule changed on a daily basis. It was a good night, though, complete with beer, hummus, and Tom expending 98% of his brain power trying to write down directions.New York #3 must happen again soon, says I.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Who posted and deleted something? I only ask to determine if it was me or not. Are there any pics from the NYC trip?
Pac-Man and Star Wars comparisons? That moon is HOT! Personally I think it looks more like Mrs. Pac-Man, but that's just me.
Agreed -- it does look more like Mrs. Pac-Man. Pac-Man himself was too simplistically drawn.I came to check this post today because I had the vague recollection that more than 6 reply posts had been made. Must've been a dream!
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
Never met a Winthrop pastime I didn't like.
I've been bursting to tell everyone that JANZEY was here for a few days! We had a grand ol' time and drank it up.
So, what's up with this moon?
Unfortunately, we only had the one night to hit the town, as our schedule changed on a daily basis. It was a good night, though, complete with beer, hummus, and Tom expending 98% of his brain power trying to write down directions.
New York #3 must happen again soon, says I.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Who posted and deleted something? I only ask to determine if it was me or not. Are there any pics from the NYC trip?
Pac-Man and Star Wars comparisons? That moon is HOT! Personally I think it looks more like Mrs. Pac-Man, but that's just me.
Agreed -- it does look more like Mrs. Pac-Man. Pac-Man himself was too simplistically drawn.
I came to check this post today because I had the vague recollection that more than 6 reply posts had been made. Must've been a dream!
Post a Comment
<< Home