posted by Invisible Shield at 11:03 PM
Note to site: sick video. Makes self feel good.
I thought it was pretty good. But it seems that nobody really gives a shit about the huddle anymore. Fuck everybody.
Fuck Yeah, Betty White!!!
Video was blocked... which is total horseshit.
harumph. It's probably on HULU, i'll see if i can find it elsewhere.What I really want to see is a bit of info on the Crosbie/slater St. John's trip. No wedding photos required.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Note to site: sick video. Makes self feel good.
I thought it was pretty good. But it seems that nobody really gives a shit about the huddle anymore.
Fuck everybody.
Fuck Yeah, Betty White!!!
Video was blocked... which is total horseshit.
harumph. It's probably on HULU, i'll see if i can find it elsewhere.
What I really want to see is a bit of info on the Crosbie/slater St. John's trip. No wedding photos required.
Post a Comment
<< Home