Pls Interpret.
3 things to say:
1 I found the following comment posted on CNN.com about the van der Sloot murder thing. Now, I think it has interesting misspellings:
"This is bs, but justice is due process, and this is a technike known as a "fansome". He tries to feint, to throw them off his trail, but may only succeeed in throwing them onto a trail he may not have perivosuly abtained.
"Like i say before, i beleive (based only on evidence and not culpubation for preiouv gilty attempts) him to be gilty for what he did currently, but not gilty for anythign the aroobians try to gilty him for in the past. But this, with surety, he did accomplish and deserves judgement."
2 For my birthday, a bunch of NYC Newfoundlanders went to a karaoke bar. I now think I don't like karaoke much because I suck at it, but it was still fun. You rent the room by the hour and bring your own drinks. Two people in the room next to us got catatonically drunk; one of them had to be carted out by paramedics.
3 My best birthday present was from my cocobro, who noted that his mother like my beard. My beard was indeed very long when she saw it as it hadn't been shortened for a month. I anticipate an even better gift from Jill but it hasn't arrived yet.
1 I found the following comment posted on CNN.com about the van der Sloot murder thing. Now, I think it has interesting misspellings:
"This is bs, but justice is due process, and this is a technike known as a "fansome". He tries to feint, to throw them off his trail, but may only succeeed in throwing them onto a trail he may not have perivosuly abtained.
"Like i say before, i beleive (based only on evidence and not culpubation for preiouv gilty attempts) him to be gilty for what he did currently, but not gilty for anythign the aroobians try to gilty him for in the past. But this, with surety, he did accomplish and deserves judgement."
2 For my birthday, a bunch of NYC Newfoundlanders went to a karaoke bar. I now think I don't like karaoke much because I suck at it, but it was still fun. You rent the room by the hour and bring your own drinks. Two people in the room next to us got catatonically drunk; one of them had to be carted out by paramedics.
3 My best birthday present was from my cocobro, who noted that his mother like my beard. My beard was indeed very long when she saw it as it hadn't been shortened for a month. I anticipate an even better gift from Jill but it hasn't arrived yet.
Labels: MIsspellings: a compendium, the fansome technique, those who know are eager to discuss.





















18 Comments:
In my humble opinion, that quotation is hilarious. I'm rolling on the floor laughing my ass off as I write!!!
I don't know what you're talking about, that quote seemed perfectly cromulent to me.
And also, Jill's giving you my birthday present, but I haven't told her yet.
I accidentally gave your mother your birthday present by remarking how much I liked her beard.
Earthquake!!!!!
imho quotation is hilar. rof lmao as I write.
That wasn't an earthquake. That was Ontario Janes-Ragin' when it found out I left.
Where you leave to?
Back in sin jahns. Wound up getting an interview here in town, so I high-tailed it outta there at the last minute.
innerview?
I was under-impressioned that it was an entrepreneurial expedition, no?
Tell us more!
Looks like I'll be working with A.L Collis & Sons, if all goes according to plan. The eventual goal is the self-employed thing, yes, he has work, and a shop, so it's a good spot to start.
Unless you're getting adopted, that company is incorrectly named.
Best news I've heard; more Collis in my life. I literally can't believe how sweet that is.
Tom, do you know him? For some reason, Collis seems like the kinda person you would know, and even more like someone you love knowing.
I keep telling you I've met him and you keep forgetting, you bastard. Mom and I ran into him about 15 years ago at Fred's. He was dressed in a lime-green 3 piece suit, was buying about 100 new cds to replace some that had been stolen from his car (indiscriminately buying them: simply taking random cds from the shelf), was loudly talking shit about how much he loved music, then was hitting on my mother, and all the while was drunk.
Now THERE'S someone for Janezy to model himself after.
I'm already like a son to him.
p.s. I'm pretty sure I'll have three evenings-worth of stories to share when you guys are in town again. When will that be?
That's a hot quote, not quite lmaorotfl worthy but definitely better than lol. I can't believe my mother and an earthquake were mentioned in the same post and nobody made the connection.
Dunno about my return to St. J, as my entire family has visited me in Toronto this year. Sue will be home next week though.
Post a Comment
<< Home