Fucking Math

Why is Math so Fucking Hard?
I just took my 3rd math test this semester, and despite my increased studying, just got my ass whooped and fucking thrown down the hall-again.
I'm only taking it 'cause i have to, of course, and I don't know if anyone else had the same problem, but this course is no Multiple Choice- and consistently, it's over things that are beyond what we see in Homework, etc. I say this is bullshit. So, just in case you were wondering, I fucking hate math, and I want it to die.
here are some helpful words from Jimmy Buffett:
Math sucks (math sucks)
Math sucks (math sucks)
I'd like to burn this textbook, I hate this stuff so much!
Math sucks (math sucks)
Math sucks (math sucks)
Sometimes I think that I don't know that much--But math sucks!
Apologies for the rant. Any help would be appreciated. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.





















5 Comments:
What kind of math is it?
My rate is 45$/hr x8)
sorry, i'm having trouble calculating your rate.
was that 45$ x 1/.008?
sounds good
~ it's just basic algebra. we're doing sequences, matrices, progressions, etc. it's not hard. the homework is easy, it's just the tests... more abstract... like, do you remember anytthing about "a +bi form" ? if you do, let me know.
Captain Obvious strikes again:
a + bi could be any number of things, though if I had to guess I'd say complex numbers. :)
if i was you luke i'd tell that degree to shove it. best to stick to what you do best: no doing math. although having the summers off would be nice...
ps put the anonymous feature back on, if no one else me and cory seem to enjoy it!!!
You buggers! It was YOU lot being anonymous! Pffft!
Meanwhile, I LOVE teaching Math! What's the problem, Luke?
"Okay, boys and girls, when we have a square then a circle then a square what is that?"
"A PATTERN!"
"Good! And what's the next shape in the pattern?"
>8]
Post a Comment
<< Home