Monday, March 13, 2006

Luke and Phil, this is for you...

11 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Lies! All lies! *hugs my beautiful Mac*

Mon Mar 13, 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Janes, don't forget Whitelilly and Jill.!!! they're being slowly taken over!

Great video... irony and all.
And, seems to me most things he had were complaints I bitch about PC's.

I'll never go back...Never!

Janes, you know you want one!

Mon Mar 13, 11:26:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Yeah, I'm the first to admit that Macs pre OS X were even worse than garbage. Sub-computer. If anyone remembers first year physics at MUN, the computers in the physics labs were all iMacs, and let me tell you, they were a never-ending source of frustration.

But Apple rocks now. :)

Tue Mar 14, 12:10:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

i'm currently using an 'eMac', whatever that is. any thoughts? it seems somwhat frustrating...

Janes is a scumlord, by the way. any thoughts?

Tue Mar 14, 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

eMacs are fine, they are the update to the old style iMacs -- CRT monitors being nice and cheap. They are a decent computer.

As for Janes being a scumlord, that much is given. It would be shorter to make a list of what Janes _isn't_.

Tue Mar 14, 01:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can attest to the fact that a dual processor Powermac G5 would make an excellent boat anchor. They're about 50 pounds - the heaviest computers I've ever lifted.

Maybe Apple are trying to give the nerds workouts.

Tue Mar 14, 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger Janezy said...

ugh...Scumlord is such a cromulent word...I prefer Lord of Scum, thank you very much.

Great idea, Phil! Perhaps I should start a new topic, where we can all post lists of things that I'm NOT.

p.s. MAC's suck.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Y'all can eat a bag 'o dicks. :P

Tue Mar 14, 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

a bag of dicks?

seriously? is that the level of discourse we've descended to here? obviously computer topics need to be banned from here on out. ;)

Tue Mar 14, 01:36:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

oops, I meant to say "we'll have to agree to disagree". "a bag of dicks" was a typo...

the keys are, like, right next to each other.

stupid Windows keyboards :P

Tue Mar 14, 02:59:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

A new Lays flavour, Bag of Dicks. Betcha Janes can't eat just one!

Luke, you really thought we wouldn't descend to something like this in short order? I'm surprised we lasted this long! :)

Tue Mar 14, 08:17:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

"stupid Windows keyboards :P"

That typo wouldn't have happened on a Mac. ;)

Tue Mar 14, 09:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home