Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Pimpsons


Hey I found this sweet video of a live action intro to The Simpsons. http://www.break.com/index/realsimpsons5.html

And to all those fuckers who are outside of our beautiful province during these winter months, here's what my car looked like at the halfway point of one of our big dumps of snow we got a little while ago. We shoveled all of the snow out that night, and the next day we had just about the same amount again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Janezy said...

pfft, that's nothing...you can actually SEE the car...

Thu Mar 09, 08:26:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

mmm, that's some snow there.

31 degrees here today.


MOOOOHhhhhoowhahahah

Fri Mar 10, 09:41:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

k, that was pretty good, I just got the chance to watch it.

what do you mean about the car, Janes?

Wed Mar 15, 01:51:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

i meant that the car is still visible.

MY car, on the other hand, was completely buried after that storm...couldn't see a single inch of 'er. true story. I really should've taken a picture of it, but alas...I do not own a digital camera.

Wed Mar 15, 11:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home