Tell me!
Who the sweet fuck is Ian?!?! I demand to know! And there's no way there are 3 hotties on this shit, there's me and Cribsie and that's it. And why didn't anyone leave a comment on my last post, granted there wasn't much there but come on. There are certain people checking this thing 15 times a day, the least someone could have done was give me a pity comment or something just to waste time.
This Friday there will be a party at my place in honour of St. Patrick. Wear green, bring booze and tell your friends (don't bring 'em, just tell 'em). All are welcome and expected, particularly Ian, me and my shillelagh are eager to meet he. If anyone has any Irish music (NOT irish newfoundland music, IRISH music) feel free to bring it along. 52 Long Pond rd for those who don't know.
This Friday there will be a party at my place in honour of St. Patrick. Wear green, bring booze and tell your friends (don't bring 'em, just tell 'em). All are welcome and expected, particularly Ian, me and my shillelagh are eager to meet he. If anyone has any Irish music (NOT irish newfoundland music, IRISH music) feel free to bring it along. 52 Long Pond rd for those who don't know.





















4 Comments:
Ian = Ian Hanomansing.
I am Ian. Can you handle that??
And guess what? I wouldn't mind meeting you either--you goddam irish-lovin bastard.
Signed,
Ian (Hanomansing)
I could hang out with The Real Hanomansing here in hipster-filled downtown Vancouver. I probably won't, but if I did, we'd probably talk about how cool (literally, perhaps figuratively) the East Coast is, given his background and all.
With that said, I only by proxy know who Ian is, we've met only once through Chad, but Hello! none-the-less.
Pfft! I'm the third hottie, OBVIOUSLY.
No, just kidding. I've never met this Ian, although we share the same last name (no relation).
laura and j-dawg know who Ian is. ask them.
and coco, he said "Mad Hotties" so obviously he meant "crazy" hotties, like Phil and Janes. we all know who the real 'hotties' are here.
Wish i could make your party... I hope Ian shows up! (Hannomansing I mean). I want to meet your Shillelagh too. and by meet I mean screw.
(j/k)
Post a Comment
<< Home