Thursday, March 09, 2006

Waste of time

This is Jacob from last weekend, he's all tuckered out from puking for 2 hours. My house has a cat that sheds like crazy. I'm constantly covered in cat fur but I just don't care to do anything about it (like stopping picking the cat up). Uploading a picture apparently takes forever. hmm, well whats everyone up to, oh does anyone care that Canada beat the US in the World Baseball Classic? The best part was rubbing it in Tom Cambells face, especially since he actually cares unlike Jill. Will everyone be celebrating St. Patrick's Day next weekend (or whenever it occurs?)? I can't decide whether I should go to Jacob's party or just hold a rival party. Oh for fuck sakes it didn't work. Fuck this if you want to see the picture email me. Later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

pity comment.

does Jacob's cat really shed constantly ? I hadn't noticed.

Tue Mar 14, 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

I wish there was a picture to comment about.... i hope coco butter's next post has a picture....

Tue Mar 14, 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

whoa, wait a minute. i posted my blog before luke, but here his came up first!!!!!! arh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 14, 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

hahaha, that's weird Tom.... I guess "It" knows who's important around here ;)

Wed Mar 15, 12:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home