Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bring on the Summer, babay

The birds be a chirpin'

The Fun be a lurkin'

The Heat be a pumpin'

The Snow be an imaginary construct of our imagination

Roll out the Summer Digs, baby... The Huddle's a' Changin' with the Seasons.

5 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

Previous picture: 0 Jacobs.

Current picture: 2 Jacobs.

This seems like a downgrade in banner picture to me!

Thu May 04, 07:47:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Previous level of Phil's "Jackass" level: 100%

Current level of Phil's "Jerkass" level: 1000%

The more Jacobs the better, but the more Toms the crizbier?! Sweet

Fri May 05, 01:03:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Well, when has this every been about the people?... I want more pictures of Cory.

And so, examine the sidebar to the right. (Sorry, I couldn't get Matthew Jr. out of the picture)

I predict everyone besides Cory will be pleased. (He commands that no graven images be displayed in his honour).

What does everyone else think of the new banner???

Email me any pictures you want up on the site! wicked

Fri May 05, 03:04:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

P.S.

I can move the banner around a bit- we can have 2 Toms instead of 2 Jacob's and Brads...

Or we can get their bake out of it almost altogether.

It looks different depending on your browser... on IE Tom's bake appears to be staring me down. (*shudder) J/K.

Or a lesser graphic artist (Greater) could perhaps transform it to be one picture. Oh, but i'm a tad lazy.

Fri May 05, 03:47:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Clearly I have been away from home for far too long, as my jerk levels have not changed, but the frequency with which you hear my comments has decreased.

Fri May 05, 09:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home