A few snaps



Why ain't nobody blog no more? Where's my Coco Bro? So how was everyone's Victoria Day weekend? Mine was pretty good, spent a night at Casa Hinchey, cozy spot but a few too many insects crawling out of the ceiling. No long weekend for me, I get American holidays and they apparently don't celebrate her Royal Highness Queen Victoria (I don't really know much about this holiday, did she do something on this day or is it just a general celebration of her?) QE2 should declare a holiday in her name, it would be unpopular for a politician to oppose a holiday. Do they also go round da bay (or outback) in Australia, this is addressed to our bloggers down under. Here are some pics of my nephew The Real OC, as he prefers to be called these days though he'll probably change it next week...crazy kids.





















5 Comments:
awwwww soooo cute!! congratulations uncle cory...hes so tiny! babies are wicked...whats his name again?
I'm not going to be happy until I see a picture of this kid and his uncle, our very own Coco, together.
That little nephew of yours is very cute, Cory!
Cory, you had a baby!?!?!?!!?
Congratulations!!!!
he's beautiful! just like you :)
and quite a hockey player, obviously... go oilers!
a good name for this baby would be "mommar", just a thought. maybe i'll post on that... hm....
Post a Comment
<< Home